1. The filler holes of the cartridge are located under the top. Remove the top before refilling by carefully prying it off with pocket knife.
2. Cover the other two holes with tape while filling one. This
will prevent cross contamination.
3. Insert the filling needle into the filler hole of the color to be refilled.
4. Slowly inject up to 8ml. of ink until the sponge is saturated.
Important: When you take off the color cartridge cap will notice that the sponge is white. Do not change the sponge color. Fill the individual colors until the color just begins to show in the white sponge.
5. After refilling the top can be put back on with scotch tape.
6. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as
per printer instructions.
The photo cartridge is filled the same way as the regular color cartridge.
A Refill Kit should include Ink plus