Lexmark: 200A and 200XLA
1. Remove the label off the cartridge. This will free the seam so the cartridge can open up.
2. Open up the shell of the cartridge. It will open up like a clam shell. Put a screwdriver in the seam and twist.
3. Remove the plastic cartridge from the clam shell.
4. Put the needle onto the nub of the syringe and fill the syringe with ink.
5. Take the needle off the syringe so you now have only the nub of the syringe in its place.
6. Stick the nub of the syringe all the way into the "Top Port".
7. Pull on the syringe plunger about 2cc and then push on plunger to push 2cc of ink into the cartridge. Do that again and again until the cartridge is full of ink.
8. Pull the syringe out. Put any left over ink in the syringe back into your bottle of ink and rinse your syringe with water.
9. Put the cartridge back into the clam shell. Be sure your chip is still in the same location.
10. Close the clam shell and put your label back on to hold the clam shell together.
11. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as
per printer instructions.
Note: The chip will still read empty but the cartridge will still print if you have the "A" version.
A Refill Kit should include Ink plus