Refill Instructions Color cartridge #37A
If you want to refill, you will need "A" version cartridges.
1. Put the cartridge on some paper towels in an area where you can tolerate a spill.
2. Peel off the top label. (figure #1)
3. Drill a filling hole at the end of each squiggly line as shown in figure #1.
4. Fill the syringe with 7 ml. of color ink.
5. Very S-L-O-W-L-Y inject ink into each correct chamber until the sponge is full (figure #2). A little ink might come out of the top when full, so cover up the other two holes while filling one.
6. When finished, leave
the label off or cut the label short and put in between the drilled holes
7. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as
per printer instructions.
For best results, leave cartridge in printer for 8 hours after refilling so the ink can saturate the entire sponge.
Note: The ink level will never read full
again, but the cartridge should still print. If the cartridge still refuses
to print because it thinks it is out of ink then remove the cartridge from
the printer. Look at the side of the cartridge that has all the contacts.
Get a piece of tape and cover up the left column of contacts with the tape.
Put the cartridge back into the printer and try to print again.
A Refill Kit should include