1. The filler holes of the cartridge are located under the top. Remove the top before refilling by carefully prying it off with pocket knife.
2. It's a good move to check the color chambers with a tooth pick before putting in ink. The chambers are somewhat dry and you might have to push the tooth pick in far to get ink on it.
3. Insert the filling needle
into the filler hole of the color to be refilled.
Important: When you take off the color cartridge cap will notice that the sponge is white. Fill the individual colors until the color just begins to show in the white sponge.
5. After refilling the top can be put back on with scotch tape.
6. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as
per printer instructions.
A Refill Kit should include Ink plus