Refill Instructions Color cartridge #5A
If you want to refill, you will need "A" version cartridges.
1. Put the cartridge on some paper towels in an area where you can tolerate a spill.
2. Peel off the top label. (figure #1)
3. Fill the syringe with 7 ml. of color ink.
4. Drill a filling hole at the end of each squiggly line as shown in figure #2.
5. Very S-L-O-W-L-Y inject ink into each correct chamber until the sponge is full. A little ink might come out of the top when full, so cover up the other two holes while filling one.
6. When finished, leave the label off or cut the label short and put in between the drilled holes (figure #4) this is for a vent.
7. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as
per printer instructions.
For best results, leave cartridge in printer for 8 hours after refilling so the ink can saturate the entire sponge.
A Refill Kit should include