1. Put the cartridge on some paper towels in an area where you can
tolerate a spill.
2. Peel off the top label.
3. Drill a filling hole into the
cartridge. Anywhere on top will work, but right over the printhead is best.
4. Fill the syringe with 15 ml. of black ink.
5. Put the syringe needle
into the drilled filling hole and down into the sponge.
6. Very S-L-O-W-L-Y inject ink
back into the sponge.
7. When finished, replace the top label
or leave it off (it will make no difference in the printing), but if you
replace the label then take the syringe needle and poke a hole through the
label and into the filling hole (this will be a vent hole that the cartridge
8. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as
per printer instructions.
Or print the following pages:
For best results, leave cartridge in printer for 8 hours after refilling so the ink can saturate the entire sponge.
The cartridge will print just like a new one. Even though
the cartridge prints good, the ink level gauge will not read full after a refill.
A Refill Kit should include Ink plus
One 30cc Syringe
One Thumb Drill
Printer ink and Refill kits for your Printer