1. Put the cartridge on some paper towels in an area where you can tolerate a spill.
2. Peel off the top label.
3. Follow the canal trace from the edge of the label to the very small hole at the end of the canal. This hole is big enough for a human hair to go through but not a syringe needle.
4. Drill all three holes (cyan, magenta, and yellow) larger with the thumb drill provided.
5. Fill the syringe with 7 ml. of color ink.
6. Very S-L-O-W-L-Y inject ink into each chamber until the sponge is full. A little ink might come out of the top when full, so cover up the other two holes while filling one.
7. When finished leave the top label off and the filling holes exposed (when printing it has to pull in air).
8. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as
per printer instructions.
If necessary leave cartridge in printer for up to 8 hours.
The cartridge will print just like a new one. Even though
the cartridge prints good, the ink level gauge will not read full after a refill.
A Refill Kit should include Ink plus