1. Put the cartridge on some paper towels in an area where you can tolerate a spill.
2. Peel off the top label.
3. Fill the syringe with 7 ml. of color ink.
4. Very S-L-O-W-L-Y inject ink into each chamber until the sponge is full. A little ink might come out of the top when full, so cover up the other two holes while filling one.
5. When finished leave the top label off and the filling holes exposed (when printing it has to pull in air).
6. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as
per printer instructions.
If necessary leave cartridge in printer for up to 8 hours.
The cartridge will print just like a new one. Even though the cartridge prints good, the ink level gauge will not read full after a refill.
Note: Some of the newer Lexmark cartridges have very small holes and the needle will not fit into it. In that case just use the thumb drill provided and drill the holes larger.
A Refill Kit should include