1. Cut label at joint between top and bottom cap of the cartridge case.
2. Pull off the bottom cap of the cartridge.
3. Screw the Ball Remover screw into the center of the rubber sealing plug (situated in the filling hole) until a firm grip is made and pull out the plug. (Keep the plug on the end of the Yellow Ball Remover)
4. Pull the plunger out of the syringe and have no needle on the syringe.
5. Put the point of the
syringe over the filling hole (that had the black ball).
6. Put the
plunger back into the syringe.
7. Insert the blunt needle into the filling hole.
8. Slowly inject ink and then reseal by
pushing back in the rubber plug. (Push in with the plug on the end of the
ball remover screw and then remove the
ball remover screw from the
ball plug). Or use a new black ball that is enclosed
with your refill kit.
A. Hold assembly at a 45°
angle with outlet hole tube at the top.
10. Install the cartridge back into printer.
Note: This cartridge has a chip that knows its manufacturer date. It lets the cartridge operate and be refilled for two years then it will stop working. If the cartridge sat on a shelf for 6 months before you bought it then you only have 18 months to use it and refill it as much as you want.
A Refill Kit should include Ink plus