- Remove the plastic ball from the filling hole using an
eyelet screw. Save ball to
re-seal hole after refilling.
- Assemble the syringe and filling needle and fill with
7ml of ink.
- Hold the cartridge upright and insert the filling needle into the filling hole. Do not
insert fully - be careful not to pierce the rubber ink sack.
- Slowly inject the ink into the cartridge.
- Withdraw the syringe and replace the sealing ball. Insert firmly to prevent leakage.
- Mount the cartridge and run a priming cycle as per printer instructions.
Note: Here is what one customer wrote about refilling
My cartridge looked the same as the one in the diagram except there was
no fill hole. What I had to do was use a small screwdriver to pry the top of
the cartridge off, exposing the foam insert. I simply let the ink drip
slowly until it was saturated and replaced the cover.
Note: Empty cartridges should be refilled immediately.