1. Put the cartridge on some paper towels in an area where you can
tolerate a spill.
2. There is a small hole on top of the cartridge.
Use your thumb drill and drill the hole larger.
3. Fill the syringe with 15 ml. of black ink.
4. Very S-L-O-W-L-Y inject ink into
the drilled hole.
5. When finished, remove
the syringe and leave the filling hole opened.
6. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as
per printer instructions.
Or print the following pages:
For best results, leave cartridge in printer for 8 hours after refilling so the ink can saturate the entire sponge.
The cartridge will print just like a new one. Even though
the cartridge prints good, the ink level gauge will not read full after a refill.
A Refill Kit should include Ink plus
One 30cc Syringe with sharp needle
One Thumb Drill
Printer ink and Refill kits for your Printer