Epson T060, T069, T078, T079, T098 Refillable Cartridges
1. All of our cartridges must be used as a set, they cannot be used with cartridges from other manufacturers. The cartridges will reset to full automatically when they are removed from the printer and replaced back into the printer or when power is disconnected from your printer.
2. Remove the Filling Hole Plug and the Vent Hole Plug. You should have one of the two types shown above.
3. Fill syringe with ink. (the cartridge will take approximately 15ml)
4. Insert the needle into the Filling Hole.
5. Very Slowly inject ink into the cartridge. Leave a small air space at the top of the cartridge.
6. Replace the Filling Hole Plug. (Important - Leave the vent plug out)
7. Leave the Vent Hole Plug out if you are going to put the cartridge into the printer. If you are going to save the filled cartridge for use at a later date then put the Vent Hole Plug back in. The Vent Hole Plug is only used for storing the cartridge for later use. When putting the cartridge into the printer be sure to remove the Vent Hole Plug. If you don't do this, the cartridge will not print.
Install the cartridge into the printer
and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as
per printer instructions.
printer indicates that the cartridge is running low on ink. Remove the
cartridge, fill with ink, and reinsert the cartridge back into the printer.
This will reset the chip back to full. The chip is reset back to full when
power if removed from the chip (such as taking it out of the printer) and
then reapplying power to the chip (such as putting it back into the printer
after the refill). If you have a power failure at your house or your printer
is unplugged and then power comes back on you might have your cartridges
resetting themselves back to full.
If the cartridges fail to work on the Artisan 1430. Take all the cartridges out. Unplug the printer for one minute. Plug the printer back in the power outlet. Install one cartridge. Press the ink drop button to have the cartridge go to the right and be read by the printer. Now install one more cartridge. Press the ink drop button to have the cartridge go to the right and be read by the printer. Then do the other cartridges the same way, one at a time.