SO20089, S020093, S020108, S20187, SO20191 Cartridges
Also T003011, T003012, T0030311,
T005011, T005311 and T020201 Cartridges
1. Put the cartridge on some paper towels in an area where you can tolerate a
2. Locate the black rubber seal(s) on the bottom of the cartridge.
3. Insert the "Epson Rivet(s)" into each seal and press down firmly.
Alternatively, you may seal the outlet hole(s) in the base of the
cartridge with the aluminum tape provided.
4. Fill the syringe with 10 ml. of black ink or 5 ml. of
color ink. Push needle through the label into the sponge of the correct filling
hole. (You can check each hole with a toothpick if you are not certain of which color goes
into each hole) Very S-L-O-W-L-Y inject ink into the sponge until the cartridge is
full. A little ink might come out of the top when full, so cover up the other two holes
while filling one.
5. When finished, seal the Filling Hole(s) made in the top
label with tape. If the holes are not sealed properly the cartridge will leak.
6. Important - Next, remove
the "Epson Rivets (or tape) from all exit ports.
7. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as
per printer instructions.
Or print the following pages:
For best results, leave cartridge in printer for 8 hours after refilling so the ink can saturate the entire sponge.
The ink in this cartridge is retained because the cartridge has an internal sponge.
For best results, never leave your Epson printer without an installed cartridge
-- even an empty one -- for more than an hour or so, because the ink -- the original or
our refill ink -- will begin to gel to the consistency of honey, which will require
multiple cleaning routines to clear.
A Refill Kit should include Ink plus
One 10cc Syringe for Black - 1 Rivet for Black
Three 10cc Syringes for Color - 3 Rivets for Color.
Printer ink and Refill kits for your Printer