Canon 7000 series printers.
The ink in these cartridges is retained because the cartridge has an internal sponge.
1. Seal the outlet holes in the base of the cartridge with tape.
2. Peel back label on top of cartridge enough to expose the filling holes, as shown.
3. Enlarge the filling hole(s) in the top of the cartridge(s) using the 1/16" thumb drill provided.
4. Push needle all the way into the cartridge of the
appropriate color filling hole.
5. Seal the filling holes(s) in the top of the cartridge by reapplying the label.
6. Unused ink may be returned to the bottle. Clean the
syringe with water and dry for future use, or use with a different color ink.
BC-62 Photo Cartridge
The BC-62 photo cartridge has 6 ink wells. The ink wells on the front of the cartridge are the normal inks. The 3 ink wells on the back of the cartridge are the photo inks. Each ink well will hold up to 3cc of color ink. Fill according to the instructions above.
A Refill Kit should
include Ink plus the