1. Remove plugs on top of cartridge with included eyelet screw.
2. Attach the needle to the syringe and fill with the appropriate color of ink.
3. To verify which color ink is in which chamber, insert a toothpick and check the color
of the ink on the toothpick when it is withdrawn. Insert the syringe through the filling
hole and push all the way into the cartridge. (Cover the other three holes with tape
while filling one to prevent cross contamination) Note: You may feel a slight
pressure because the cartridge contains a sponge.
4. Slowly inject up to 10 ml. of ink, per chamber, then replace the original plugs on the
top of the cartridge.
(If they're too badly damaged, don't worry. The plugs are not necessary. You only need
cover the holes for extended storage or transportation to prevent leaking or drying out. )
5. Unused ink may be returned to the bottle. Rinse the
syringes with water and dry for future use.
6. Set on a paper towel for an hour as a drip precaution. Expect a few drips -- If
there aren't any drips, the sponge is not saturated and ready to print.