1. Make a filling hole on the top of the cartridge using the supplied thumb drill about 3/16" from the edge of the cartridge.
2. Assemble the syringe and filling needle and fill with black ink.
3. Insert the needle through the filling hole and inject up to 20cc of black ink. Unused ink may be returned to the bottle. Clean the syringe with water and dry for future use.
4. Cut enough aluminum tape to seal the filling hole. Press the tape well onto the cartridge to get a good air tight seal. Note: If the filling hole is not sealed properly the cartridge may leak.
5. Set over a paper towel for an hour as a drip precaution. Don't allow the printhead to touch the paper towel or all of the ink will be drawn out. Expect a few drips -- If it doesn't drip, the ink is not ready to print.
6. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as
per printer instructions.
NOTE: Empty cartridge should be refilled immediately.
A Refill Kit should
include Ink plus the