Brother LC-51 Refillable Cartridges
1. Put the cartridge on some paper towels in an area where you can tolerate a spill.
2. Remove the Filling Hole Plug and the Vent Hole Plug.
3. Fill syringe with ink. (the cartridge will take approximately 35ml)
4. Insert the needle into the Filling Hole.
5. Very Slowly inject ink into the cartridge. Leave a small air space at the top of the cartridge.
6. Replace the Filling Hole Plug. (Import - Leave the vent plug out)
7. Leave the Vent Hole Plug out if you are going to put the cartridge into the printer. If you are going to save the filled cartridge for use at a later date then put the Vent Hole Plug back in. The Vent Hole Plug is only used for storing the cartridge for later use. When putting the cartridge into the printer be sure to remove the Vent Hole Plug. If you don't do this, the cartridge will not print.
Install the cartridge into the printer
and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as
per printer instructions.