1) Cut label at joint between top and bottom halves of the cartridge case.
2) Flip open the cartridge casing (shell).
3) Put the sharp filling needle onto the syringe and fill the syringe with ink.
4) Pierce the top part of the cartridge with the needle and S-l-o-w-l-y inject 15cc of ink into the cartridge bag.
5) Put a piece of aluminum tape over the filling hole.
9) Place the
casing (shell) back together and use a piece of tape to hold the two sides of the casing
10) Replace the cartridge(s) and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles
as per printer instructions.
Alternate refill instructions are located
Note: this is not among the easiest
cartridges to refill. For a simple solution go here: