LC02, LC04, LC21, LC31, LC800
1. Remove cover by using a small flat blade screwdriver and pry the tang holding the cover on the cartridge.
2. Remove the larger silver seal using a pocket knife or finger nail.
3. Enlarge the filling hole in the top of the cartridge(s) using the thumb drill provided.
4. Insert the syringe through the filling hole, and push all the way into the cartridge. The cartridge contains a sponge and a slight resistance may be felt.
5. Slowly inject up to 7 ml. of ink
6. Reseal the filling hole/breather port with tape.
7. Replace the cover by snapping the cover back onto the cartridge.
8. Unused ink may be returned to the bottle. Rinse the syringe with warm water and dry for future use.
9.Replace the cartridge(s) and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles
as per printer instructions.
Note on LC04 Black Only:
A Refill Kit should include Ink plus