LC02, LC04, LC21, LC31, LC800
1.Remove cartridge and put a piece of tape over the outlet port to prevent ink drips during the filling process.
2. Pry off the black or color lid (cover) from the top of the cartridge by using a small flat blade screwdriver.
3. Remove the larger silver seal using a pocket knife or finger nail.
4. Enlarge the Filling hole in the top of the cartridge(s) using the thumb drill provided.
5. Hold the cartridge so that the Vent hole (at the front of the cartridge) is slightly higher than the Filling hole.
6. Insert the syringe through the Filling hole, and push all the way into the cartridge. The cartridge contains a sponge and a slight resistance may be felt.
7. Very S-l-o-w-l-y inject up to 7 ml. of ink until the reservoir under the Vent hole fills from the bottom to the top.
8.Reseal both holes (Filling and Vent) with tape.
9. Replace the cover by snapping the cover back onto the cartridge.
10. Remove the tape from the outlet port when ready to reuse the cartridge.
11. Unused ink may be returned to the bottle. Rinse the syringe with warm water and dry for future use.
12. Replace the cartridge(s) and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles
as per printer instructions.
Note on LC04 Black Only:
A Refill Kit should include Ink plus