1. Cover the outlet hole with a small piece of tape. If this is not done the ink may run out of the outlet hole when the hole is drilled in the top of the cartridge.
2. Peel back label as shown in photo.
3. Using the thumb drill provided, drill into the recessed area under the label until drill fully penetrates cartridge.
4. Fill syringe with 10 ml. of black ink. 5-8 cc of color ink for the color cartridge.
5. Very slowly inject the ink into the sponge until the cartridge is full.
6. Seal the hole made in the top label with tape. Note: If the holes are not sealed properly the cartridge will leak.
7. Unused ink may be returned to the bottle. Clean the syringe with water and dry for future use, or use with a different colour ink.
8. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as
per printer instructions.
NOTE: If cartridge is refilled before it is completely empty this time is greatly reduced.
A Refill Kit should include Ink plus